cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg_EAM ARQ request issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Currently we have configured our initiator in such a way when ever there is EAM access request being raised, then it will take the path which has one stage(SPM Owner ).

Currently when i raise an arq request for the Fire Fighter who is already present in GRC system, then the Fire Fighter id's are getting assigned properly.While when i try to raise an EAM Arq request for the Fire Fighter who is not present in GRC system,instead of the creating the fire fighter and then assigning the Fire Fighter Id's , it is throwing me an error in Audit Log: "Invalid SAP User".

Could you lease throw some light on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naga,

what is your current release and SP level? SAP has already released several notes regarding this known issue.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Currently We are on GRC 10.1 support pack - 02. Please do let me know in case you require any other information.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

did you see the following note?

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1590259

This answers pretty much your requirement and why this error is reported.

Let us know if you need further details.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Yeah the note explains the problem.i knew that, the issue is because of non existence of Fire Fighter in GRC box. But could you please recall,if there is any option where grc provisioning engine would create the fire fighter and assign the fire fighter id's in case of non existence as it would be a maintenance activity for us to create the Fire Fighters and then raise an GRC EAM ARQ request.

I really appreciate your timely help.

Thanks and Regards,

Naga.