cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Center for Web Dynpro ABAP Applications - Notes option not shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In "Help Center for Web Dynpro ABAP Applications" i have a problem. The option for creating notes is not shown. FAQ works fine.

Any who have experienced the same problem and/or know what to do to make that option available?

KR Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

After debugging the system, trying every hint given here, we found out that there was a three year old personalization of the WDHC_COMPONENT. Thus, it any one else meet this problem, please also look for old personalizations;-)

Best regards

Michael

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Check for user's authorization in T-Code SU53 and also please go through the below doc for assignment of authorization.

Assigning Authorizations for Configuring and Managing the Help C - Utilizing the Help Center for SAP...

Also you can get some idea here at .

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Also thank you for taking time to answer my question.

As just replied above I'm pretty sure that Auth is not the problem.
And in IMG i've just tried today to add Search. No problem.  But notes is still not present.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, Good Day.

Refer this link which will help you to get an idea Help Center usage in Webdynpro ABAP

Thanks

KH

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Did you check if the user is a key user using method IS_KEY_USER of class CL_WDHC_AUTH.

Make sure that, the user has access for notes in authorization object S_WDHC_ADM

Please check the below document for better understanding

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

Thank you for the comment. Could You please explain in detail what you mean by:

"..access for notes in auth.. obj.. S_WDHC_ADM" ?

I have just created my own copy of SAP_BC_WDHC_START. In this role the Object WDHC_NOTE is present.

Kr Michael