Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Question regarding call connection during warm call transfer in SAP CCtr7

Hi all,

We are running an SAP Contact Center 7.0 implementation project. During few days of production use, we have faced the following requirement from our customer.

Given the following scenario: customer Alice calls to agent Bob, and agent Bob wants to do a warm tranfer to some other number, suppose agent Carol. As soon as Bob calls to Carol and Carol accepts the call, Bob connects the two calls by pressing corresponding button in CDT. The problem is that at the moment when Alice's and Carol's calls are connected, Carol does not hear any 'beep' sound alerting that she has been connected to customer Alice. It's a kind of problem to our customer, because a person who receives a transferred call must greet Alice before Alice starts to speak. Does SAP CCtr7 support such feature of playing 'beep' sound on warm transfer comletion? Are there any settings in SC I am missing?

By the way, it makes no difference whether Carol's number is CCtr internal number or some external number, e.g. mobile.

I have done some search on SCN but didn't find anything suitable. Can anyone please help me with this question? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Sergey.                                                                                                                        

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question