cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending New Requirement date to APO before saving the sales order in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a requirement where while creation of sales order, when user enters the requirement date,i have to calculate the new requirement date ( adding transit time and other time ) and send it to APO , to bring the ATP result based on this new calculated date.

This new calculated date is getting saved in Z field in VBAP table and also this new requirement date which has to be pass to APO is getting calculated while saving the doucment i.e. at user exit - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Now, i am not sure, how i should pass this new date to APO , which FM , Badi or BAPI would be used ?

Please help and let me know if i am supposed to detailed it a little more.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat,

To CIF the Sales order customer field to APO. Implement the below two User exits.

1) Implement user exit CIFSLS03 in ECC system, pass your Z field in structure EXTENSIONOUT.

2) Implement user exit APOCF010 in APO system, whatever the Z field which you passed from ECC can be read in the table parameter IT_EXTENSIONIN. read this structure and accordingly update table /SAPAPO/SDFIELD which has the Sales Order/Delivery: Additional Item Data.

To completely CIF the Z fields from ECC to APO, you have to implement the above enhancements.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

TP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Normally the new calculated requirement/delivery date will be updated in APO through the CIF.

However you can influence the transfer with enhancement CIFSLS03 (influence sales-order-specific data directly before it is sent to SAP APO available on ECC side).

Please see the below description.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

In this enhancement, you can transfer customer-order-specific data to SAP
APO.

The associated component EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 provides you with tables that are
required for the transfer. In particular, these are:

• Requirements table ET_SL_REQ
  • Item table ET_SL_DOC

• Field catalog ET_ATPFIELD

You can use this exit to create or change documents in the ERP system as well
as for the initial data transfer.

The data is transferred to SAP APO after this exit is called.

Notes

If you use program /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3, you have to add the
corresponding logic to function module EXIT_SAPLCID3_001. For more information,
see the documentation for
enhancement CIFCID3

Programs /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT and /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT2 also run this
exit.