cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculate 0AMOUNT from COSP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

for the datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_1, how the field has been derived SWG (Amount)? In SAP they have given as:

SWG     Amount     Val,ue fields WKG*, WOG* and WTG* of the totals record.

So in the table COSP, we have fields starts from WOG001, WTG002, WTG003.....WTG016, now how this will calculate and put in the 0AMOUNT field in BW side?

Please help

Regards,

Karuppiah N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karuppiah,

Please check if the information in the  'Solution' part of the below SAP note can help with your query:

https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/523742

Kind Regards,

Des

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Des,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm unable to open the link you provided. I got the error that "Internet Explorer cannot displayed page"

Please help.

Regards,

Karuppiah N

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Former Member

You might be having some authorization issues:

I am pasting the solution part of the note mentioned by 'Des Gallagher' here:

Solution

The conversion of the R/3 transaction data in the BW key figure model is carried out in the extractors using the ROMI_GET_VTYPE_AND_DETAIL function module. It primarily happens using the specified conversion tables.The following dependencies exist for the source tables of the DataSources:

• COSP_VTYPE for COSS, COSP, COVP,
  • COSB_VTYPE for COSB,
  • BPXX_VTYPE for BPGE, BPJA, BPEE

If an R/3 source record cannot be converted using these tables, it may not be extracted to BW.The application log of the R/3 DataSource transaction RSA3 contains entries for the unconverted values after the test run.(The log function for the CO-OM DataSources was considerably improved by the correction for note 523655).The application log for the extraction runs from BW can be evaluated using transaction SLG1 (Object: RSAP, object information: RSAP_INFO)Furthermore, the semantics of a key figure are still determined by the time characteristics and the following key-figure-specific info objects:

• 0CURTYPE Currency type (for more information, see note 517909),
  • 0DB_CR_IND Debit/credit indicator (for more information, see note 065075),
  • 0VERSION CO version

BR

Prabhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhith,

Thanks for your info. but the info you provided for derving Key figure type and yes I already got it in HANA,

The actual issues is how 0AMOUNT has been derived based on the fiscper as COSP/COSS tables doesn't store period in any of the column.

Please help.

Regards,

Karuppiah N