cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In 'some cases' TO is not getting created for a Posting Change.

0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I went through all the posting related to `Automatic TR creation` but couldnt find the solution for my problem.

Kindly have a look at the issue which we are facing in our production system.

Business Case :

We have two storage location attached to same WH number.

Mvt Type 921 (which is a copy of Mvt Type 309 thats  my guess) is used to move the stock within those 2 SLOC.

After MB1B is executed system generates the Posting Change in the background.

WM Transfer Order (TO)  is created immediatly and an idoc is triggered to send the posting to external WMS.

Its very important to send the posting change information immediatly to external WMS to keep the inventory up to date in both systems.

Issue:-

In some cases the TO is not getting created automatically even for same set of data.

In below screen shot I have highlighted 2 entries where for 'same material' sometime TO is created and sometime not.

Not sure what exactly causing this strange behaviour of system.

SAP Config. settings:

Below are the screen shots of the confirguration which is made in system.

Let me know if I am missing any configuration which is causing this issue. Or did I do something wrong here

1. MM-IM movement type config.

2. Ref. Mvt type config.

3. OMJJ setting for Mvt Type 921

4. OMKX setting ( I did this setting based on OSS note 133066 ) After this setting I thought problem will not arrive again, but it still causing the same issue.

Any input on this issue will be highly appriciated.

Regards

Sandip Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OMKX does not make the problems going away, it rather enables SAP to talk about the problems.

As you customized OMKX I would expect a mail in the business workplace (SBWP) of those users. You didn't tell anything about that. Had you checked with the user HANSERH?

Since you said that the Posting change did not create sometimes, this also means that it did sometimes, hence the customizing must be right in general, and the issues may be caused by something else.

When you create the failed posting changes manually, what do you actually do?

SAP is usually stopping if it cannot find the right quants by itself and expects a user to select them.

0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen

Thanks for your reply

Yes in somecases the TO is getting created and some cases it not.

I am still not able to identify whats exactly the issue due to which TO does not get created automatically.

If you see the screen shot of table LUBU for same material sometime TO gets created automatically and sometime not.

User HANSERH is receiving the message in his business workplace eachtime the TO is not created. The error message is as following.

Fehler beim Erstellen von Transportaufträgen zum Materialbeleg 4901100433

Datum: 09.02.2015

Uhrzeit: 09:29:43 

------------------------------------------------------- 

Umbuchanweisung 010 4444446266

Batchinput-Daten für Dynpro SAPML03T 0143 sind nicht vorhanden

-------------------------------------------------------

Über die Tastenkombination 'Strg + F6' können Sie direkt die Weiterverarbeitung anstoßen

To create a TO manually we use tranaction LU04.

Do we need to setup any additional batch job to create the TO automatically?

Is there some steps needed additonally to fix this issue?

Regards

Sandip Chavan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the TO in LU04 what are you doing in detail. Can you just save without filling any field or do you need to do any selections and other manual activities?

0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen

I follow below process to create a TO manually using traction LU04.

1. Execute LU04 and give WH number and Mvt Tpye (921). I select only 'open' Posting Change and press enter.

2. Nex screen system displays the list of Open Posting Change.

3. Now I select the entry for which TO is to be created and click on button 'Create trans.Order'

4. System give message 'Transport Order xxxxxxxx is created`

Regards

Sandip Chavan