cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have uploaded the customer master using the 14 step and'Recording' option.

However, one filed value was left out. Now I want to upload the values for that field for all the customers:

a. In one field the value is same for all

b. In another field the value is changing for every customer.

Also when I saw in XD03 after finishing the upload, I found that the first customer was repeated twice. Why so? How one can delete the unwanted entries??

Please guide me.

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try Mss Change using T.Code XD99. Initially you can try in test server & check the result before doing the same in production server.

Alternatively, you can create a new LSMW for 2 fields & upload the same in change mode of Customer master.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

u were to forward me the document? My colleague Gaurav has already given the email Id raja672000@yahoo.com

Look forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Adiraj,

I sent a doc try to follow the procedure as in document for LSMW. Hope this will be some help to you

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are uploading you will use XD01 in LSMW.

But for changing you need to use XD02, hope you did that.

When changing a field, you need to have a different LSMW selecting the fields you want.

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandru,

thanks for your inputs. But I am looking for just value for one or two fields like the ZTERM in Sales area data which gets stored in KNVV and Credit Limit for each customer?

How do I do that? Do I follow XD99? Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please forward me your email id, so that I can forward you an document on LSMW.

LSMW is basically a tool to upload data in SAP. LSMW consist of 14 steps.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

my id is raja672000@yahoo.com

I am interested in document which should be pertaining to Customer Master or Sd related T codes.

thanks