cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an invoice in Extended classic scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know how to delete an invoice in Extended classic scenario. ASAP...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod...

Could you please let me know what need to do for the following error.

Company code ----- is not assigned to CO area ---- . this is coming when I am creating free text shopping cart .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

The error which you are referring to corresponds to FI domain. It would be ideal to ask the FI consultant to check whether the relevant controlling area is assigned to the company code.

These are normally taken care of during the creation of company code.

However if you wish to check the same you can check the following configuration path

Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Controlling -> Assign company code to controlling area

And this is maintained in the ECC system.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Invoice Documents cannot be deleted once they are posted but only they can be cancelled. If you wish to cancel it use the transaction MR8M in the backend ECC system.

Check the link given below for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/a8/b998c4452b11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

In the portal we have the option delete on the invoice. What happens if we click on delete there?

Regards,

Kalyan...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Are you posting the invoice through SRM system ? I presume that the delete button will only lead to the cancellation of the invoice.

Regards

Pramod