cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help on the below APO DP issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please suggest me how to proceed with the below issues and to correct it.

BR,

Ankit Bassi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

for issue 1, the solution is to create a macro that would redisaggregate the KFs. This is done using transaction /SAPAPO/ADVM and set the change mode of KF. Please, check the following thread:

For issue 2, if I understood correctly, the main trick to redisaggregate from region to location is set the proper calculation type for the KF (i.e., in transaction /sapapo/msdp_admin, change the KF settings).

This is the basic instructions for your issues, but as already mentioned, from the amount of information provided, we can only give generic instructions.

BR,

Douglas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankit,

Sure.  Just send this issue to your local Demand Planning Functional Analyst, who should be able to create a solution for you.  If such a person does not exist, or if this issue is beyond his expertise, then hire an external consulting company with expertise in Demand Planning to create a solution for you.

From the limited info you have provided, the solution will probably involve changes to existing Macros, creation of new Macros, plus changes/creations to/of planning jobs.

FYI SCN is not a helpdesk.  Whoever addresses this problem would first need to have in-depth knowledge of the existing solution.  Such research is outside the scope of an SCN forum posting.

Best Regards,

DB49