cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate message and Duplicate key error in Moni and RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting very frequent issues of Duplicate messages in production system moni and RWB.

Moni error: (IDOC to JMS) Errors are coming in call adapter step:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not insert message 005056aa-730e-1ed4-a6c9-a01ee2b86cb3(INBOUND) into duplicate check table. Reason: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [RECOVERABLE]

RWB error: (File toIdoc) Errors are coming in sender channel.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id a6d559cf-b00c-11e4-b786-00000daf354a(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C1915D3DE9247A'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPGXDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'. The duplicate key value is (a6d559cf-b00c-11e4-b786-00000daf354a, OUTBOUND). OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION

Moni errors are manually reprocessed and RWB are automatic.

Can you please let me know if there is any solution available for these issues?

Thanks

Navneet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that you set 'Archive' in the 'Processing mode' of your adapter. It processes this mesage again and again (so, notifies you about duplication problem). You need to think on the question - why processed file does not disappear and gets processed again? Mainly, it's due to the fact, PI doesn't have an access to 'Archive' directory you specified in the adapter. Normally, you would need to give an access to 'SAPService<SID>' user to shared directories... or, maybe shared directory is not accessible dur to the network-related issues.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same issue at my current client:-

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id e1d4a31b-f0cc-11e4-c7fb-0000029706f7(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00188646) violated OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]

I've tried restarting the SOAP channel but this has not resolved the problem.

Just read on another thread that this may be a misleading error message (see last post on the link). It may be an idea to increase the trace level temporarily and look for any other issues that may be the cause.

So far I've not seen any post that describes the error on the SOAP channel - only seeing it for JDBC & File. However it seems to be a common problem across a number of sender channels.