cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart screen in SRM Add-on UI is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently we had upgraded SRM Add-on UI package, when we tried to open the shopping cart screen from BSP page (i.e. link:http://gatewayhost:port/sap/bc/bsp/sap/srm_sc_cre/default.htm?sap-client=160&sap-sessioncmd=open ), the page is throwing BSP exception as '

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP exception: Object default.htm is not valid in URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/srm_sc_cre/default.htm?sap-client=160&sap-sessioncmd=open

Could you please help me to fix this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SLG1 log and the error log in the transaction - ‘/iwfnd/error_log’ for further details on the error.

Could you please also test by caling the URL directly.

SE80 > BSP Application > /SRMNXP/SHOPPINGCART > Pages with Flow Logic > defaults.htm >
Properties Tab > URL

Now paste this URL in the browser and the shopping cart page should open up. If not, debug this.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yateesh, Thank you Yateesh and this helps for us to trouble shoot. How is your Gateway Server configured...It got installed on SRM server or separate stand alone server ? In our company we are using it as separate stand alone server. We installed "SRMNXP01" on SRM Server not on Gateway. I am thinking we need to install "SRMNXP01" on Gateway Server. Please guide me with your inputs.

Thanks,

Venu.

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

GW server is separate and SRMNXP01 is installed in the SRM server.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh