Regards

Khanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khannan,

Software component is repository of objects...each object will be identified by using the name called Name Space,which is unique to that object.

When ever you want to refer any object in the corresponding repository you can use the Namespace.

Name Space is something like URL.

<b>Can we create More than one Namespace By Separating them with ;</b>

Not required.

Hope I am clear.

Please let me know if you have any queries...!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can not create more than one namespace just by separating by semi colon (;). To create another namespace you have to go into another line where you have to give the name of new namespace.

Usually semicolon is used for line terminator. If you give this ; while separating new namespace then it will consider whole name1 and name2 including ; as only one namespace. You can check this in IR by doing the same thing.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Namespace is used to group all the repository object belonging to a particular devlopment under one node.Each object within that namespace is uniquely identified by combination of SWCV,namespace and object name.

So if there is any difference in the name as u have pointed it is possible though i haven't observed such thing .Also the relationship between SWCV and namespace is N:M,so same name space can belong to different SWCV,as long as the object can be identified uniquely.

Regards,

**grant points if info is helpful