cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas - Keyboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everybody!

I Have a request about personas 2.0, i need remove keyboards functions on the flavors, for example, when customer entry transaction VCUSt I have a flavor for my client with their customer list but if he push escape for example he go at the back screen and this is disaster for me because i dont want that watch the selection screen (not customized)

thank you so much

i wait your reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You cannot disable keys with Personas 2.0 (or even disable the context menu which can also lead to not customized screens).

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Thanks you very much; at Personas 3.0 I can this functionality?

thanks

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, not yet.

owen_carnes
Participant
0 Kudos

Has anything changed with this?  I am hiding the menu bars up top to disable navigation away from a single transaction (and therefore flavor), but if the user presses F3, they can go back to the home screen and then go anywhere they have authorization.  I am hoping to disable the function keys just in that flavor (or at least F3).

Thanks,

Owen

0 Kudos

hi owen,

you can find out what the triggerType and whats the vkey in your onBeforerefresh event.

Then retunr true from your script to block further processing.

Check Script API documentation and search for onBeforeRefresh

Regards,

Sushant

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As for disabling the context menu (which can also include F3 or Back), you can have this in the onLoad script for the screen:

session.findById("wnd[0]/mpop").hide();

This is needed for each screen where the context menu should be disabled. If you want to disable the context menu on all screens, you can do the equivalent via control-specific theming.