cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add values to the newly-added column to POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to add custom columns to Due List Report for Purchasing Documents. I was able to do the addition of column but my problems are:

• What component name to use?
  • How to get the output table of the ALV in order to update the table specifically the newly-added custom columns?

The WD, POWL_TABLE_COMP has view TABLE_DATA. Context looks like this:

I need to get the data or the output table of the ALV and insert values to the newly-added columns. To do this, I implemented BADI, WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW with filter value of just the view_name because I don't know where to get the component name. In the method, IF_WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW~WDDOMODIFYVIEW, this is my code:

DATA: lo_nd_versioning     TYPE REF TO cl_wdr_context_element,
         lt_results                TYPE /scf/duelist_tab_powl.

IF first_time IS NOT INITIAL.
       lo_nd_versioning = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_function_elements ).
       lo_nd_versioning->get_static_attributes_table(
         IMPORTING
           table = lt_results ).

ENDIF.

With this, LT_RESULTS returns empty or blank.

Please advise if I'm using the correct node for CONTEXT which is FUNCTION_ELEMENTS.

FYI. Environment is SNC and it's the newer version.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's POWL, then you need to enhance feeder class. Here these links would help you.

Cheers,

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

That's what I thought at first but when I tried to put breakpoints in the method where we can change the result, it was not getting passed. Even the method for field catalog, it's not being passed also. This class was initially our option on our requirement.

I wonder if this is because of the our SNC v7.2.