cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which table contains Material details in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to find Material Number, Dimension, UoM details in SRM.

I can see Plant details were stored in BBP_PDBEI table. But not sure where material details are stored.

Thanks for your time.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

In SRM, we have a table COMM_PRODUCT, wherein the field PRODUCT_ID is for the material no or service no.

The same you can filter out by checking the field PRODUCT_TYPE field.

PRODUCT_TYPE = '01' (Material)

PRODUCT_TYPE = '02' (Service)

Using this field you can validate and get all the material numbers in the PRODUCT_ID field.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Please reward points if helpful.

Regards,

AkkI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Table for Material number in SRM "COMM_PRODUCT" product_id field is similar to MARA -MATNR field in ECC

and you can find Dimensions, ISO Codes and UOM in T-Code CUNI

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If you want to know the tables where stores material, please check table comm_product or trx commpr01 to find out material.

If you want to know the tables where stores unit of measure and dimenions, please check table T006 or trx cuni

If you only want to know the database table, you can refer to table CRMD_ORDERADM_I-product and BBP_PDIGP-unit.

Best regards,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

You can find the material code from CRMD_ORDERADM_I table - you just need to pass item guid. As for the UOM, you can find it from table BBP_PDIGP - again, you need to pass Item guid.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay.

I am referring to both the tables, not sure which fields contain Material No. and UoM.

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Look for ORDERED_PROD field in CRMD_ORDERADM_I table and UNIT field in BBP_PDIGP table for UOM.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ajay