cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Tcodes on Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can we launch a standard SAP Tcode or a custom SAP Tcode to view the SAP Screens directly on Fiori?

Will we need to add business layer and front end layer updates for this or is it simple enough to consume the SAP Screens in Fiori?

I look forward to your expert inputs.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might also be interested in the link:

How to Launch "Web Dynpro ABAP" and "SAP GUI for HTML" Application Types from the SAP Fiori launchpad

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40611a2f-ba23-3210-60b5-d26402db0...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Can we launch a standard SAP Tcode or a custom SAP Tcode to view the SAP Screens directly on Fiori?"

First you need to be able to launch a standard SAP Tcode or a custom SAP Tcode to view the SAP Screens, which means you should have a URL.

Then you need to create tile on the FLP, and then configure the URL so that after the tile is clicked you jump to what you want.

Please refer to the links:

0 Kudos

It's possible to have a tile in LaunchPad, which is calling a SAP transaction code using webgui interface.

To do this, in LPD_CUST maintain an entry, and specify the application type as "Transaction" instead of URL ( for normal Fiori apps ), also specify the transaction code that you're calling as application parameter, e.g. SE80.

In the LaunchPad designer, create a tile and target mapping. In the tile setting, choose semantic object "Action", and action "Display". In the target mapping, fill the information specified in LPD_CUST.

Assign the tile to catalog, and catalog to role, then role to user, this is standard Fiori configuration. Then you should see this tile in LaunchPad, and click on it you'll see a popup page with webgui interface of the transaction code.

dgibson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if you can setup a tile in the launchpad which calls an SAP transaction code using SAP GUI for Windows?

The option to select the SAP GUI for windows is on the pulldown list whn setting up the launchpad role, but the resulting tile brings up a blank screen when executed.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hunter ,

I am also trying to call sap transaction code on Launchpad. But the process that you have mentioned in your rly can only access transaction code which is on the same Server . In my scenario I have to call a Z* transaction on the launchpad which needs to be accessed from CRM server . I tried accessing the Transaction Code by passing the System Alias name in LPD_CUST for that application . But the issue that I am facing is when I click on the tile in launchpad it ask me for userid and password. I need to suppress this screen and the CRM system should open with the same user id which has logged in on launchpad .

Please note : Same userid exist in CRM system as well .

Kindly let me know is there anything that needs to be done with the Http connection RFC or the webgui service in CRM system .

Awaiting for your response .

Meinrad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

just a wild guess - and not tested. Have you established a trusted RFC connection to your CRM?

Regards

Meinrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the issue solved.if yes,kindly explain how did you solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will I need to have a oData Service linked to this above process or will it be as simple as just creating a tile for this Tcode and having it in the catalog?