cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Personas Justification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Kindly how can I change transaction justification in NWBC or standalone Business client to make it right , as we can do it from GUI =>character set

Regards

Ghadeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Any suggestion please , I want to fix screen alignment to the right  in personas .

Regards

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

what are you trying to right justify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shane

Yes , As we are using Arabic language.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Do you mean the fields such as labels, text boxes etc. being right-justified?

There is a flag in the property window for each of these objects which allows setting the alignment to the right. Did you try that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tamas

Yes That's what I mean , but not for individual object , we want to justified all screen element when we log in Arabic language  as with GUI or non-personas transaction in NWBC .

Please advise

Regards

Ghadeer

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A possible solution to right-align all labels and text boxes is defining this via the type-specific profile settings in the admin transaction.

Here, you could set the AlignmentRight property for both of these types to true, and depending on how you want to make this change valid, you can do this for individual users, user groups or even across the board for everybody if you do this to the global group.

The trouble of course is that this setting is not language-dependent. So if you do this, then you'll get right-aligned labels and textboxes not just when logged on in Arabic but all other languages as well. Whether that's acceptable or not is something you have to decide.

If this is a problem, then you'll have to think about defining such user groups who you know will only be logging on in Arabic. So the bottom line is, I think with creative group management this should be possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tamas

thank you for your Answer.

But this will not work cause we can not decide if the client will log in Arabic , usually they use both

language Arabic & English , so we need auto alignment functionality like GUI .

one more thing when I have tried to change alignment in type specific profile for textbox , it's change the alignment of text inside it not the location of it on the screen.

we have big challenge with this issue now .

Kindly is there any solution we can try with

Regards

Ghadeer