cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Rebate Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

If i want to exclude item category "TANN" from the calculation of rebate, do i have to create a new condition table or is there another way ? The problem is when we create a quantity rebate it counts the quantity of free goods and we don't need it to act like that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Gouda ;

For me , you can exclude free goods with routine in calculation schema. Go to your condition type in schema , you will see requirements columns where abap consultant fill routine with your needs. You have to implement it all related schemas.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mehmet Ozgur Unal,

Which is better writing a new routine or create a new condition table with combination of material and item category ?

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gouda ;

I advise that a new/modified routine will be effective and user friendly. If you increase condition table combination , it can not be managed simply.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mehmet,

Thank you so much for the help.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that assigning of requirement routine will not work for rebates. You need to create the condition table for this.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul Kumar Dagade,

I created a new condition table with the combination of material and item category and it is working well in case of sales but in case of return it doesn't work, how can i solve this ?

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you can add return item categories in your rebate condition record.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

I advise a simple way, it is so hard manage a condition table with material and item category. So , you have to maintain all record and it is used by end users.

However , i can perform this implemation with "exclude free goods with routine in calculation schema".

Please check belowed path with a Abaper.

Related fields and structures : KOMP - KOMK & PSTYV , AUART

You can benefit from item category and sales document type in routine.

For example for Abaper:

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M.Ozgur Unal,

Unfortunately for rebates requirement routine/condition exclusion  do not functions hence can not be used.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul Kumar Dagade ;

Can you explain reason not to be used ?

Can you explain belowed sap standart routine for rebate requirements ?

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

My understanding is:  requirement routine 24 is used only for not populating the condition in other documents viz order etc. with exception to Invoice. In invoice any case you have to populate the rebate condition if have the valid condition record. Routines are not considered because may time rebates are settled retroactively where in invoice are created earlier and  there is no rebate calculated still you can settle that rebate agreement.

May be you can give a try and share the results.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade