cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PS_GUID_0PROJECT IS NOT DISPLAYIMG DATA in PS standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one problem, we have some standard PS reports. In query designer I can see a characteristic 0psGuid_0project but when I execute the reports there is no characteristisc information only keyfigure value is displaying.  There is 0psGuid and 0project but not 0psGuid_0project in infoObjects nor in attribs.

I checked data for 0project master, wbs, 0ps_guid. Also display properties also checked. But still data is data displayed in many reports.

0PS_GUID_0PROJECT IS NOT DISPLAYIMG DATA

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using a Navigational Attribute in your BEx Query. 0PROJECT is an Attribute of 0PSGUID which is activated in both Characteristic and InfoProvider as "navigational". Therefore it;s displayed as 0PSGUID__0PROJECT (please note the double underscore).

This means that you need Master Data for 0PSGUID. Did you load and activate the Master Data load for 0PSGUID?

Alternatively you might have 0PROJECT in one of the Dimensions of your InfoProvider. If that is the case, then I suggest to choose this one which will always display data.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is available at at info object & info provider levl. Also I have loaded for )PS_GUID, master data is avalible for 0ps_giud.

please find attachment.

But no data displaying in report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Do one thing.

Do properties like below and check the result. Let us know the result

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I applied this in qury designer. But Project which has values are showing no values. Project def with # (not assigned) is showing some figures.

One more thing I cant able to data values in selection screen of report.

Please at below snaps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Do one thing,

in infoprovider take one value for 0PSGUID (only one) and in master data for same 0PSGUID check 0PROJECT whether it has some value or not.

If you do this we can find out what will the issue and we can resolve easily. So take one value from info provider for 0PSGUID and same value check it in master data and send screenshots.

Thanks

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for particualr record check the in 0PROJECT

0PSGUID - it is the attribute of the 0PROJECT

take the one record form the transaction data and check it 1 0PROJECT record number.

if have the values in master data those values get into report other wise not nope.

Thanks,

Phani.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion it should work based on the information that you provided.

It might be an inconsistency in the Attribute SID table (table /BI0/XPSGUID). Here the relationships are stored between the Characteristic values and the Navigational Attributes. You can fill the Attribute SID table retrospectively.

Please go into Characteristic 0PSGUID and choose menu path: Extras > Fill Attribute SID Table > Direct processing.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

0psguid attributes is having in 0project value, which is similarly available in 0project in 0psguid.

Transaction data.

I checked Taking 1 value from from 0psguid in info provider no values are availble, for that same psguid I took project def. and searched in info provider again no value available eventough i searched with proj def for same guid...

Since there is huge data, I filtered data with ccode then i see no guid,proj deg data inside infoprovider for that company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

0psguid attributes is having in 0project value, which is similarly available in 0project in 0psguid.

Transaction data.

I checked Taking 1 value from from 0psguid in info provider no values are availble, for that same psguid I took project def. and searched in info provider again no value available eventough i searched with proj def for same guid...

Since there is huge data, I filtered data with ccode then i see no guid,proj deg data inside infoprovider for that company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this

Please go into Characteristic 0PSGUID and choose menu path: Extras > Fill Attribute SID Table > Direct processing.

No impact.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 more suggestions:

• Regenerate the BEx Query using t/code RSRT;
  • Try some consistency checks using t/code RSRV (e.g. Values Available in the Navigation Attributes).

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

1st step i am doing. I mean executing queries in RSRT only.

Can you please detail me 2nd step.

Please look through my previous reply below.

0psguid attributes is having in 0project value, which is similarly available in 0project master in 0psguid master.

Transaction data.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re. the first step, in t/code RSRT you have an option to Generate Report. This one you should execute. It regenerates the BEx Query and is useful if unexplainable things are happening at query run time.

Re. the second step, in t/code RSRV you have to go to All Elementary Tests > Master Data. Here I suggest to execute the checks (and repair if necessary):

• Values Available in the Navigation Attributes;
  • SID Values in X and Y Tables.

By the way, it might also be time for a work-around if this constellation keeps giving trouble. Why not adding Characteristic 0PROJECT to the Project Dimension table and fill it in the Transformation via an Attribute Read on 0PSGUID? After that delete and reload data. Then you can use 0PROJECT in your BEx Query as a regular Characteristic. Maybe also from a performance perspective an interesting design decision.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

No impact Sander.

thank you for your valuable time.

It seems there are no records with psguid,project details in this 0PS_C041, 21,51,61 cubes.  Because if we showed data available in master to be in report at query level that time it is showing characteristics but no key figure values.

As i stated above that i could not able to see any valua selection screen as well to filter at report level (Selction screen).

Can you advice to customized cube or ods to get this reports and 1 line item report.which u also suggested.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before creating a customized InfoProvider, I would like to suggest analyze your InfoCube data once again. Take randomly e.g. 5 values of 0PSGUID of your report. Check if these values exist in the Master Data table of 0PSGUID. If they exist, please check attribute 0PROJECT.

If you complete the check as expected (i.e. the 0PSGUID values are found in the Master Data table and the attribute 0PROJECT is filled), then there must be an inconsistency.

In case of an inconsistency, I suggest do delete all data from the InfoCube (incl. Dimension tables). After that do a full load or delta init for the InfoCube. Last but not least check your report again.

For a customized InfoProvider I already suggested an approach:

By the way, it might also be time for a work-around if this constellation keeps giving trouble. Why not adding Characteristic 0PROJECT to the Project Dimension table and fill it in the Transformation via an Attribute Read on 0PSGUID? After that delete and reload data. Then you can use 0PROJECT in your BEx Query as a regular Characteristic. Maybe also from a performance perspective an interesting design decision.

You can do that by adding Characteristic 0PROJECT to the Project Dimension of the Business Content InfoCube. Alternatively, copy the Business Content InfoCube and add Characteristic 0PROJECT to the Project Dimension or create your own InfoCube (and/or DSO) according to your needs.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Its weird really. we tried all the options.Can you try program RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN  give info objects and execute.

After that try to check the result

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again sudha.

No impact.

It seems there are no records with psguid,project details in this 0PS_C041, 21,51,61 cubes.  Because if we showed data available in master to be in report at query level that time it is showing characteristics but no key figure values.

As i stated above that i could not able to see any valua selection screen as well to filter at report level (Selction screen).

Can you advice to customised cube or ods to get this reports and 1 line item report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Before creating custom cube you need to first find out values are available for psguid and also required values for project. if you create customized cube again you will face the same issue.

What do you mean by line item report, is it line item dimension?

if it is line item dimension you can find n number of documents if you google it. Basic thumb rule for creating dimensions are like below.

1. If master data is 1:1 relationship then put it those characters into same dimension

2. If master data is 1:n relationship still you can put it into same dimension

3. If master data is M:N relationship then put it into different dimensions

try to reduce number of dimensions in the cube

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Did you run run ACR and check. If you dont run ACR please do for this info object and check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Could you please let us know this query is based on Multi-provider or direct on info-provide? Also, Please check the LISTCUBE of data provider and validate all the rows for WBS element and project definition are showing result values. This type of issue appears when required data is not available in the cube/MP as Project definition is top level and wbs element is assigned to Project definition.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudha,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes... No imapct.

I ran ACR foe project Def, network, WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Queries are on Cubes, Multi providers as well.

Cube list:

0PS_C041

0PS_C051

0PS_C061

0PS_C021

transaction is containing only costelement, company code, controlling area but no data available for project, wbs,activity element, network data.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

0PSGUID__0PROJECT it is the navigatioal attr of the 0PROJECT master data object.

if you want see the result for the above object use the below options in the query designer.

please check the screen shot. check it the results.

Thanks,

phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest me. i have urgent requirement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Info object 0PS_GUID_0PROJECT  as you are seeing in report will be like this in 0PS_GUID there will be navigational attribute 0PROJECT.

Check in infoobejct 0PS_GUID do you any data fro 0PROJECT. If you dont have any data there you will not get it in report.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

I have data for element using in report. Please look below attachment.

project data, wbs,network is existing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

If you have data in 0PSGUID for 0PROJECT for sure you will get data in report output.

It is like this in infoprovider you have data like below for example.

0PSGUID       Keyfig

1000               50

2000               60

3000               70

In Master data you need to have like below

0PSGIUD       0PROJECT

1000                  30

2000                   #

3000                  40

in report output you will get

0PSGIUD       0PROJECT     Key fig

1000                  30                   50

2000                   #                    60  

3000                  40                   70

what ever values for 0PSGUID is there it will get for sure.

as i can see in your report output both 0PSGUID and 0PRJECT are not assigned that means they dont have any values. its fetching correctly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. but as per master values this attribute is showing any figure.

The way you are explaning is similar data available for 0psguid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taniya,

Can you elaborate more please. i did not get you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I applied this in qury designer. But Project which has values are showing no values. Project def with # (not assigned) is showing some figures.

One more thing I cant able to data values in selection screen of report.

Please at below snaps.