Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Accounting entries in Import Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I m facing 2 issues of wrong accounting entries in Import procurement.

1) Vendor field is not showing while making PO in item Condition details for Additional duty condition type.

2) Secondly the accounting entries may be coming wrong in GR, for ur Ref:

PO- details with Acc keys mentioned for Condition types

P001Ex works Price100USD1NO1,000.00
ZINSIns Charges Val/Qty6USD1NO60FR1
ZFRASea/Air Frieght6USD     6FR1
ZFRIFreight Inland1USD     1FR1
ZGRS% Gross12USD     12FR1
Assessable Value107.9USD1NO1,079.00
JCDBIN Basic customs10%     107.90FR3
JCV1IN CVD3%     35.61FR3
ZECSEducation Cess2%     0.71FR3
ZSECSecondary Edu. Cess1%     0.36FR3
ZSADAdditional Duties1%     12.24FR3
Total123.58USD1NO1,235.82
ZCLRClearing Charges4%     49.43FR3
SKTOCash Discount0%     0
Total Landed Cost128.53USD1NO1,285.25

& when i did MIGO below mentioned entries occurred.

18922623000O&M MAT-TRANSFORMERS1,285.25USD
29622200000GR/IR CLG A/C-DOM1,081.74-USD
35099600001FREIGHT CLEARING60.00-USD
49699600001FREIGHT CLEARING107.90-USD
59699600001FREIGHT CLEARING35.61-USD

Here only JCDB, JCV1 & ZINS amounts are going to freight clearing, rest is adding in GR/IR clearing account.

Why is it so?

9 REPLIES 9

0 Kudos

1.To view the vendor in the PO condition details, maintain Condition Category as Delivery Cost in Condition customizing in M/06.

2. The other condition types are maintained as statistical. Also for Tax conditions type the freight GL as have assigned which is wrong.

0 Kudos

Hi Dhinakaraj,

We have not maintained statistical indicator for these condition types as shown below.

0 Kudos

Hi Dhinakaraj,

We have assigned Freight clearing accounts to tax accounts for testing purpose only, as FI guy was not here, n we are not getting any GL account for enteries check, we will change it later on with the exact tax accounts, but my question is that i have assigned accr keys to 10 condition types (4 FR1 & 6 FR3) ideally these conditions should hit frieght clearing account at the time of GR, but only few are hitting ( JCDB, JCV1 & ZINS ), why it is so ?

The GR/IR Account entry value should be 1000.00-

Correct me if i am wrong.

0 Kudos

No need to remove Accrual check and Accrual key in Pricing procedure. There is no Deductible and Non Deductible concept in Pricing procedure. What ever delivery costs you enter in PO will get loaded on to the Material cost.

Through accrual, you are only posting it to a seperate (Provision) GL account. You can get the Cenvat Credit on Condition types JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC and rest of the condition types will get loaded on to the Material cost.

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

1. It seems the condition category is not maintained "B-Delivery Cost" for additional duty, kindly maintain and try.

2. Kindly check the pricing procedure settings with transaction key and statistical condition.

Regards,

Karna J

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You have to make the condition type ZSAD same as that of JCDB in M/06. Then it will also have alternate vendor field as this is a charecteristic of Delivery cost Condition type.

I think you have given Account key aswell as  Accrual key in MM Schema and thats why it is not adding to GR/IR account and showing seperately. Remove the accrual key in M/08 for these condition types and check. You have given Freight clearing GL to these account keys in OBYC.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Please check we didn't maintained acct keys  for Customs conditions, .

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Note that you have given accrual keys to all these condition types and in OBYC you have assigned Freight clearing GL account to FR3. If you want all these amounts to be addedup to GR/IR account then remove the Accrual key and check.

If you need to change the GL account only then you can change it in OBYC for FR3. Or else create a new accrual key and assign the desired GL account.

Regards

Binoy

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you have maintained the Condition catergory "B" Delivery Costs for Condition type JCDB. No need to remove Accrual from Condition type.

JCDB will get Inventorized during GRN.

Now create a Fresh Purchase order (Do not copy old Po) and run the complete cycle till GRN.