SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL16, Meter Read Order is downloading incorrect, upper limit and lower limit at EL31 page 1 screen shows correct but while downloading in file this value does not match with EL31 page1 upper lower limit

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i download meter read order through T-Code EL16, upper & lower limit are downloading incorrect in file. I am using custom application form to download this values.

e.g.

At T-Code EL31 page 1 tab shows upper & lower limit values are correct, but while downloading this values are different in output file.

El31, page1 tab                                 file downloaded through EL16 using custom application form

Upper limit  : 1200                             8200

Lower limit  : 400                              1500

This issues is happening with only few meter and when i download this MR order individually then this error is not replicating, i tried to download this meter with few other MR order (like used MRU which have 500 MR order to be downloaded together) then also this issue is not replicated.

When i tried to download this meter with 1 portion(like 1.5 lakhs MR order together) then only this issue is replicating.

I checked the custom Application form, in form i have used FM " ISU_determine_Tolerence_limit" to get the upper & lower Limit values.

The output of this FM is matching with the EL31, Page1 tab upper & lower Limit values.

Its populating correct value in output file when we download individually or with 500-600 MR Order.

The problem is occurring only when we download in mass like 150000 MR order together.

Help me here if anyone have encountered this issues earlier.

Thanks,

Chandra Shekhar

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Yes this NOTE is not implemented in my system, but my question is that this issues is occurring with only few meter and when i download that meter in mass( around 150000 Mr order) then only this issues is replicating.

when i download this meter individually through EL35 or with EL16 ( together with 500-600 MR order) then also this issues is not replicating.

please suggest.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I suspect this can be the memory issues, what you all suggest?

If this is memory issues then how to proof that?

I am saying this can be a memory issues because when i re-run same EL16 T-code with same set of variant all the reads are getting downloaded correctly.

The issues i am facing is during batch job run time. when i am running the same job in different window, i am not facing this issues.

Please provide your valuable input.