cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI 7.40 how to disapper printer selection screen at the time of direct printout.

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently we have installed GUI 7.4,after installation new GUI we are facing one issue regarding default printer setup.

We are using Host spool Access method "G" forntend and printer" _default",before 7.4 Access method "F" frontend and printer " _default".

But when it was Access method F if we set default printer system will not ask printer selection while taking printout,but when we has given G even defulalt print set up also showing printer selection screen.

Anybody can suggest how to disapper below printer selection screen while taking direct printout.

Regards,

Nivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody can suggest for the same.

Regards,

Nivas.

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could try "No device Selection at Frontend".

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

Thanks for your reply.We are facing some more problems also with printer.

Some of ther users not able to get the printout the document i checked their system their default device and immediatly check box is activated when the user want to take printout spool is generating but from spo2 if i am giving printout status it is showing completed but output is not coming.

I suspected printer has any problem but if they are giving excel/word printout is coming.

Some of the users also direct printout is not getting spool is generating from their(sp02) if i am giving printout it is going to output. but both the user has activated spool output device and immediatly.

i checkd authorization object S_SPO_DEV object all are having who is facing the printer problem.

Regards,

Nivas.

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nivas, can you check in