Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for business role provisioning

former_member251105
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we implement the note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1934929 on our SAP GRC 10.1 system.

Have any one of you create an implementation for this badi right now and have an idea how it works?

Where can I than select the system on which this buisness role should be provisioned.

Thanks you in advance for the help.

Regards,

Kristin Eckstein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kristin

I was under the impression that this capability was meant to be delivered in 10.1 upon launch.

As I have not had a chance to use business roles on 10.1 (only 10.0) I am now intrigued also. It seems the note is available for 10.0 via sp18, so I am tempted to implement this at one project where the multi system landscapes is proving to be challenging when using business roles.

I can only presume an additional system column may be available within the details tab in BRM or even the import sheet.

if you get a chance to test and investigate then do share your experience here on the forum  

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

UPDATE:

I have done some investigations and I was wrong about the 10.1 Out of the box functionality for business roles. In fact they provide the setting to provision to a particular environment, i.e. systems that are either in "Development", "Testing" or "Production", not specific systems.

I still believe that this note/BADI will provide an additional column like the "Provisioning Environment" column shown in the "ramp-up" presentations. (attached screenshot below).

It will be interesting to see how this works and I will see if I can also implement this note on a 10.0 sandbox system available to me.