cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned order - Doesnt get the complete BOM when CIFd to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we create SNP Planned order in APO and sent to ECC, the Planned order doesn’t get the complete BOM, it works for the most part, except if we have Materials from multiple plants within the same BOM (sourcing from multiple plants).

Do we have to do any separate Configuration for this scenario?

We are planning only the End item in SNP, and we are generating the production version and PDS transfer to APO. We are not transferring all the materials to APO.

if we go to the Change mode of the Planned order in ECC and re-explode the BOM, I get all the components from the BOM, its just that when the planned order gets created thru the CIF we have this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Gk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can apply this  OSS Note 1576703 - Components missing from R/3 planned order

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marius

Thank you for your quick response.

I looked at the SAP note you mentioned, the description seems to be matching with the issue we are having. Recently we had SNC implemented, and the note states that that can be the case why the components are getting deleted during planned order creation.

The only thing about this note is its very old, and we are having the SAP 6.0 and SCM 7.2 ,

Do you think this would be still applicable.

I will look into the details and let you know whether the note is applicable for us.

Regards

Gk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GK,

Check the production version and PDS.. this kind of issues use to happen when there are inconsistencies between ECC and APO.

Ensure the alternative BOM of your production version is the same that you want to use in ECC and this production version is the one used in the PDS.

If you only plan the highest level of the BOM in APO, then the planned order should explode the BOM in ECC, because the components are not part of any IModel. I don't think that note is applicable in this case.

Kind Regards,

Mariano