Did you mean: 

Output type triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have one question for you.

I set the condition record in this way:

with "Medium = 5" and"Data/Time = 4".

In this case, Confirmation Order is sent to the customer every time that I modify (by VA02) the sales order. Is it right?

I noticed that when I go into my orders to change the "delivery priority" or another custom field the output message is triggered. Is it right?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

AC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not.

You can test your self.

1. Create the sales order with a qty 10 and save it and then check in extras -- output -- Output --header --edit and there you can see some time is recorded - note it.

2. Now changes the qty from 10 to 11 and save it and check again the extras -- output -- Output --header --edit and the time of created output, you will still see the same old value is there.

test this and know and come back.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

thanks for your answer.

Ok, I'll make the test and I'll inform you.

I have some questions:

• When I modify a field by VA02, is order confimation sent to the customer via mail or other?
  • Is it possible delete output message already processed?

Also, the condition record is configured in this way:

Thanks and best regarda

AC

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AC,

Yes you can send the order confirmation with different options, such as email, fax, or via Idocs which are triggered by output determination, edi etc.

and once it is suppose triggered in edi, and ready for the transmission, Yes still you have time to delete or achieve it but if it is already transmitted, obviously it is out of your system and you have no control over it.

I suggest you to go through the output procedures thoroughly to get more insight into it.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks.

Answers (0)