cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item information not copied when creating a Credit Request from a Queality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

I'm new working on QM

I have configured a Quality Notification, all the steps seems to be working fine.

However, when I try to create a Credit Memo Request, directly from the quality notification, the information at header level is copied, but the information at item level is not brought over.

I have reviewed several posts and I have found out, that the SD functionality of copy control, does not exists for QM.

Can anybody offer some help?

I would ideally need to copy the information from the claim, into the Credit Memo Request (both at header -whicih is working without any problems- and item level)

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

gabmillan10

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Please can you confirm (with screenshot) how are you creating Credit Memo form Notification. Also please confirm if you have tried "Action Box" procedure to do it?

I think there should be user exits within "Credit Memo" which should pick the details form notifications - item level into your document.

Attaching some discussion across User Exits in SD for your reference -

Also please check if the below exits  are of any help to you, while you use Action box functionality -

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008 - Customer Exit: Transfer Notification Data to User Screen.

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_010 - Customer Exit: Transfer Item Data to User Screen 

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arijit, thanks a lot for your prompt response.
This is how I am creating the credit note, debit note and return:

Do you by any chnce, have any information available on how to implement action boxes?

It's the very first time im working with QM, and I'm a bit lost.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

gabmillan10

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

After goggling I got some interesting discussions. Please can refer the below threads for knowing how to configure Action Box in Notification.

actionbox - 'create quality notification' doesn't create new notification - ...

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit!

Thanks for your reply.

I have found several FM for SD to create sales order, however none of them works, as I need to add an activity or task in the configuration.

The creation of the Credit Note/Debit Note or Return, is not assigned to any task or activity.

That's why I need it to be created through --> Notifications --> Functions --> Creation --> Sales Order --> Create Selection of order type.

What I need is the item information (material and complaint qty.) to be transfered to the Sales Order (which will either be a credit note, debit note or a return).

As you said on your previous reply, this information should be copied automatically into the sales order, but the system is not doing this.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

gabmillan10

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Please can you can try one more option "Follow-up Actions" to create your credit note, debit note or a return.

Define Follow-Up Actions for Tasks - Quality Notifications - SAP Library

You can create separate tasks in QS41 for Credit Note, Debit Note and Return as below -

In the configuration, you can create three follow-up actions like 1st one for Credit note creation, 2nd one for debit note creation and the 3rd one for Customer return. Please refer below -

SPRO => Quality Notifications => Notification Processing => Additional Notification Functions => Define Follow-Up Actions for Tasks

Please create your own custom FM to copy specific item level details. It should create the Credit note/Debit Note/return Delivery as soon as you execute the task to system status TSCO and save it. As this is FM/BADI is a custom one, I am hopeful that this process at least work for your case.

Once you have created the Follow-up actions, please go back to QS41 to re-assign the correct Follow-up actions to correct task code.

Ideally, if no standard FM is helping you to fix your business case, then only you may try creating a custom FM that solve your requirement. That FM can be used either in "Action Box" or in 'Follow-up Actions" and should work.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arijit, good day!

Unfortunately the solution you gave me didn't work either

We are unable to pass data from QM01 to the BAPI (do you have code that might work?)

We ran out of ideas, on how to handle this situation.

Do you know any other way, to make this work?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

gabmillan10

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Thanks for your feedback and I regret any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately I do not have any working program to share it with you otherwise I would have been happy to share it with you.

Kindly can you suggest if you have tried creating a custom FM (In case BAPI is not helping...!!) and how is your item level details getting fetched form QMEL, QMFE table. You can get these values form any of your existing notification, and please can you share the field names you are using in your FM.

I will again suggest you to work more closely with your technical team on this regards. You may also need to take help of exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_010.

Else, you can wait for some further expert advice here.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (0)