cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with TM 9.1

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

When we are configuring output management for TOR object as per the latest integration guide, it suggest to create below enclosed entries as well under dialog structure Nodes for Before Image.

Create entries for the following sub nodes of node ROOT of business object /SCMTMS/TOR:

o EXECUTIONINFORMATION

o ITEM_TR

o STOP

Can you inform me the significance of the above since these entries were not maintained with earlier version of TM.

Also if we use the same node and business object repeat entries will not allow us to make an entry for the sub nodes.

Kindly inform how to proceed on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

please check out this document for more details regarding this topic: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-52226

These new customizing entries are only needed if you set-up the direct output agent to run asynchronously. You need to maintain all sub nodes for which you need to preserve the before image data for the asynchronous process.

Best regards, Daniel

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more comment: The asynchronous mode for the direct output agent has been introduced with SAP TM 9.0 SP09 respectively TM 9.1 SP01 - therefore this new customizing is available with these support packages.

If I understand you correctly, you have issues while maintaining the entries. This should, of course, not be the case. Please check if you have implemented all the notes listed in the document I mentioned above.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

one final question-

Since we are using synchronous method do you suggest to use the below enclosed output type?

Has Uncritical o/p: Process after Commit (background)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our general recommendation is to use the new asynchronous mode ('Has Uncritical o/p. Process after Commit (background)'), because this has a positive impact on the response times, especially for dialog processes.

If you decide to use the synchronous mode, you do not need to maintain the entries in this new customizing.

Best regards, Daniel

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked and currently system is not allowing to save if we keep this field entry blank for syncronous

Answers (0)