cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal Error: Page Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a problem to set up the administration page for the chips and the catalogs. The error comes after this part:

2015-02-06 12:12:22 registerResourcePath ('resources', ' /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ARSRVC_SPB_ADMN/resources/') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

2015-02-06 12:12:25 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Pages('ZSPB_LANDING_PAGE')?$expand=Bags/Properties,PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties": HTTP request failed

Details: Resource Page not found. - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Pages('ZSPB_LANDING_PAGE')?$expand=Bags/Properties,PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Resource Page not found.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"04F1ADE4C0A3F1779CC4005056A11B92\",\"timestamp\":\"20150206111226.0060000\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above

I get a 200 code of the gateway-Client if i excecute the SPB_LANDING_PAGE, but why is the Z in the name, and how can i rename it?

Another Problem appears in the landing page (pao_hrprofessional)

/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/resources/sap/ui2/srv/bag.js: 404 - NOT FOUND

Are some configs missing? i

Thanks a lot!

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Were u able to resolve this error? bcos I'm facing the same issue.

Would appreciate if you could share the solution

Regards