SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCB Reassignment Error

zunaid_hingora2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirement of changing fund centre in PR as this were inserted wrongly.

Now there are 2 steps of changing the Fund centre

1. FMCB

2. FMCG.

While executing the FMCB, we are not getting any output. No results are getting generated. After doing some research we found out that we need to implement FMCH Badi. We have checked in SE18 and its already implemented.

Please check below screenshot for your refernce.

Regards

Zunaid

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have 'display errors only' switched in FMCB... and what is the link to BADI??

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Brilliant. I removed the Display error and i got output. But when i doing FMCT, i am getting below error. My PR was released which i unreleased. But still error is coming.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Have a look into the SAP OSS note 1413158 - FMCF108 error during PR reassignment in your case.

Also check the KBA 1638852 - Error FMCF108 during reassignment

0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu/Eli,

After my analysis i found out that instead of FMCB i have to use FMCG as there are lot of PRs to be changed.

I created reassignment strategy and i have successfully created worklist in FMCG. Now when i am try to convert in FMCT i am getting below error.

'Document could not be converted due to dependency

Message no. FM845'

Eli, in one of your thread i have seen note 951813 to be implemented. My component version is 604.

In this note some corrections are mentioned. Do i need to implement this or is there any solution for this solution.

Regards

Zunaid