cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC scenario queury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is File to IDOC, do I need to create partner profile (WE20), in PI system?

If yes mine is coustome IDOC, when I'm trying to give the INBOUND mesage type I don't see any message type of my Coustom IDOC, can any once suggest how to assign data type.

In partner profile (WE20), What value I need to given in the Agent

Thanks in Advance and will be rewarded for the inputs.

Thanks

G V Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

WE21 partner profile creation is done on R/3 system always.

Please check below link for step by step config

Step-by-step guide on File-to-IDoc using SAP PI 7.0

Hope this helps.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your confirmation. In ECC system it's already configured.

the link which you provided at the point B.2 its not clearly provided the information that it is PI or ECC. upto that point I configured perfectly but getting this error when trying to test the scenario.

Unable to convert the sender service XXX to an ALE logical system.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Maintail logical system for sender communication component in  integration directory.

Open the sender communicaiton component in ID--->change it--->communicaiton component menu-->select adapter specific identifiers--> give the logical system name,  then save and activate it.

Regarding B.2 point,  you need to maintain the partner profiles in ECC side always not in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhi,

Thanks for your valable in put. One thing I missed is "Sender communication component-> Adapter specific identifiers" Here when I'm trying to give the logical name as of Receiver communication componet" getting this error. Here any name I can maintain without maintaining it in SLD?

Logical system "Receiver Comm Component"already exists in service | XXX

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Dont give same logical system as reciever communication component.  Give some thing different.

If sender communication component is "SENDER"  then give anything like LSSENDER... but not same logical system as reciever's.

Regards,

Santhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanti,

Tried with another name. Getting the below error. Now its saying my Receiver PORT and LS is

Thanks
G V Anil
giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please check the Rfc destinatio and port are running correctly between the pi and ECC system

Thanks

Giridhar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Go to IDX1 in PI and select SAPECC_120 port on left hand side double click on RFC destination, make sure connection test and utilities->test->authorization test works perfectly.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your inputs. My issue is resolved

1) Unable to convert sender service XXX to an ALE logical system "This issue is resolved when I Sender maintained Adapter specific identifer with different logical systemname".

2)  Transaction IDX1: Port SAPECC_120, Client, RFC destination contain errors "This issue is resolved, I made mistake in configured Receiver communication channel with wrong PORT, Actually I have to specify "SAPECC" which I have created but I have included client number also SAPECC_120".

3) Later I got this error Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_SINGLE_LOGIN_REJ has occurred.

This error is due to the Trusted RFC connection. As I was testing the interface with my USER ID.

This how receiver IDOC issues solved and made my day ended  happy.

Once again thanks all for your support.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now I'm getting the below error.

Unable to convert the sender service XXX to an ALE logical system.

Went to and and checked my logical system is correctly configured SLD - Technical system -> Client number -> Logical System Name

Done: SXI_CACHE and check your Receiver Agreements

Still I see the error.

Can any one suggest to solve my issue.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your using Business component u need to specify the adapter specific component i.e logical system at bussiness component level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subhani,

Thanks for your comments,

Subhani:- I already checked the Adapter specific identifiers and its its pointing to correct Logical system.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhani the links which you provided where I need to perform those in ECC system or PI system.

Configuring SAP for Inbound and Outbound Processing

Thanks

G V Anil

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gananvarapu,

A few cents, you can check a complete configuration, if you are using IDOC adapter and not the IDOC_AAE, in this link Step-by-step guide on File-to-IDoc using SAP PI 7.0

Regards.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

First you need to create LS type partner profiles,after that you need to enter Inbound parameters in partner profile level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhani,

Is it PI system or ECC?, in the Inbound u mentioned Standard IDOC and mine is Custome IDOC, so I dont find Mesage type.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your using Business component u need to specify the adapter specific component i.e logical system at bussiness component level.