cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server 6.50 Cache Server URL returns blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am moving Content server 6.40 (32bit) to Content sever 6.50 (64bit). I have successfully called the Content Server URL and had returned a web page with status running, however, all I get with the Cache server is a blank webpage. Please advise as to what might be wrong. Possibly IIS roles???

The target base server install included the following:

1) Internet Information Server (IIS) Release 6.0 with sub-components World Wide Web Server and Internet Service Manager (HTML)

IIS Roles required:

Common HTTP Features

Static Content

Default Document

Directory Browsing

HTTP Errors

HTTP Redirection

Application Development

ISAPI Extensions

ISAPI Filters

Health and Diagnostics

HTTP Logging

Logging Tools

Request Monitor

Tracing

Custom Logging

ODBC Logging

Security

Basic Authentication

Windows Authentication

Request Filtering

Note : Anonymous Authentication should be enabled which is done by default

Performance

Static content Compression

Dynamic Content Compression

Management Tools

IIS Management Console

IIS Management Scripts and Tools

Management Service

IIS 6 Management Compatibility

IIS 6 Metabase compatibility

2) Microsoft Data Access Components with sub-components ADO, ODBC and OLE DB

Microsoft Management Console

3) Microsoft runtime DLL’s: R3DLLINST.ZIP  will be supplied by basis team. Also apply vcredist archive from security bulletin : http://www.microsoft.com/rechnet/security/bulletin/MS09-035.mspx  (Or MS KB 892086) Full instructions are on SAP note 684106 which will be supplied by the Basis team.

4) Install Microsoft runtime library MSVCR71.DLL

5) Local system firewall should be switched off.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extra information: If I open IIS and got to SAP_Cache_Server -> Cache, select basic settings and then click on Test settings, I get the following authorization warning message

"The server is configured to use pass-through authentication with a built-in account to access the specified physical path. However, IIS Manager cannot verify whether the built-in account has access. Make sure that the application pool identity has Read access to the physical path. If this server is joined to a domain, and the application pool identity is NetworkService or LocalSystem, verify that <domain>\<computer_name>$ has Read access to the physical path. Then test these settings again."

The feature permissions are Read, Script, Execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is this issue resolved?

I am also getting the same error

Regards,

RaJiTh R s