Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment type & outbound delivery type

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Pls help the followings. Thx.

1. During the standard system configuration, there is no assignment between shipment type & outbound delivery type. What is the system logic to propose shipment type during shipment creation for outbound delivery (VT01N)? U know, we can define multiple shipment types & multiple outbound delivery types.

2. Which table to store the relationship between shipment type & outbound delivery type?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you get the shipment type proposed in VT01N?

If yes then it is probably made through the user parameter TSH

I am not aware of any relationship table that would just hold allowed combinations.

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

I quess that there is not an assignment shipment types & outbound delivery types. Only , a configuration system check that program SAPL0VTR with SE38.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

You are right. No proposed shipment type. In other words, we can use any shipment type during VT01N as long as there is an existing shipment type. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

If I want to know which shipment type has been used in the transaction data, which table or report I can use?

Looking forward to your advice.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mehmet,

Thx for your prompt reply.

If I want to know which shipment type has been used in the transaction data, which table or report I can use?

Looking forward to your advice.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VTTK has the shipment header with the shipment type VTTP the delivery in the the shipment.

from here to LIKP which has the delivery type.

Tables can be found easily by hitting F1 in a field and then clicking the icon from technical field help.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

I appreciate your prompt and detail advice, especially you highlight a solution way.

At the begining, I wish there was a table to store the relationship between shipment type and delivery type. Now, it seems I have to check those tables and summarize the results.

Again, thank you very much.

Answers (0)