Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice Part II not yet posted

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are facing an issue " Excise invoice Part II not yet posted while posting invoice through MIRO. I had checked in J1IEX excise invoice document under Excise invoice tab it showing Doc. Status as P Posted. But here we i identified that excise people had captured excise invoice for 106 reversal document.

Now i am trying to cancel the excise invoice but system showing a message " Excise invoice XXXX 2014 has already been posted for vendor XXX.

Please give some suggestion on this.

Regards,

B V

16 REPLIES 16

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you haven't posted the error message number ?

Please read the blog post and validate your question

0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

Thank you for your kind information,

MIRO Error message: RG23 Part II posting not yet done,

Message No: 8I478.

Excise invoice Cancellation Message: Excise invoice XXXX 2014 has already been posted for vendor XXX.

Message No: 4F107.

the above two messages have not given any information, only message no. appear.

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

Is it a service PO ? Have a look into the OSS note  1535398 - 8I478 error when invoice is posted for service PO in MIRO

Along with check the OSS note  591587 - Message 8i478 appears even though Part II is posted

I hope the second note will be there in your system.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in J1ID in Material-Chaperid combination whether "single credit" has been selected. Change GR-xref to "Multiple Goods Receipt,multiple credit" and try.

Also refer note.

- Collective note for CIN procurement cycle

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

we had changed Material - Chapter ID combination to multiple credit. after we try to cancel the excise invoice through J1IEX still we are getting the same issue. one more thing here Part II already updated and account document also generated.

please give some suggestion.

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

Do you mean to say that the 101 Material document is canceled along with Excise invoice? Could you please give us clear details. J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL & J_1IGRXREF tables will have the Excise status.

Check what is the Excise invoice status in the said table In your case..

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

1. we have done GR trough MIGO with 103 movement type.

2. Then GR trough 105 movement type.

3. After due to some reason we had cancelled the material document through MBST Tcode.

4. Again we done GR through MIGO with 105 movement type.

please see the screen shot of PO history

5. Excise department had posted excise invoice for cancelled material document. (106 movement type document).

6. after the finance people trying to do MIRO they are getting the issue " Excise invoice Part II not yet posted".

But in J1IEX Tcode system showing document status as "posted".

7. I had checked and now we are trying to cancel the excise invoice because it has captured wrongly.

8. System showing a message " Excise invoice XXXX 2014 has already been posted for the vendor XXXX.

Please give some more suggestions

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I had checked in J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL tables are showing status as " P", but in J_1IGRXREF table did not  show any entries.

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

MBST should not be used for Canceling Material document consisting Excisable Material. MIGO transaction should be used in such cases.

Now check whether these tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL & J_1IGRXREF tables will have the same values and status or any variance is there.

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried by cancelling the material document through MIGO and tried to cancel excise invoice again i am facing another error here.

please see the screen shot

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

Check the below note.

1739912 - Error 4F148 (OR) Error 4F147 during cancelling of Excsie Invoice via J1IEX

0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Can you check in 106 document if Excise Tab is visible.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Dear Binoy,

Yes, Excise Tab is visible in  106 Document

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

From Excise tab, take the vendor Excise Invoice number and try to post it in J1IEX.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Have you cleared the "Error 4F148 (OR) Error 4F147 during cancelling of Excsie Invoice via J1IEX" Error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI  Yadav,

Please cancel the excise document in J1IEX for both part 1 and part 2 captured, then only you can again create the receipt the material along with the excise quantity and  value which will be updated.

Regards

Karthik.R