SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearance Price at Stores

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need to differentiate prices for the same sku´s at the store for the same article. This is because in some of these articles are damaged and the Store manager has to define a markdown.

These articles need to have another tag in order to inform to the POS system that has a different sales price.

I have tried to use split valuation, but there is no way to define sales price for a specific valuation class.

Have some of you had deal with a similar scenario?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

r_soares
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you referring to is a reduce to clear process. Other ways to handle this type of business scenario without trying to maintain specific sales prices for selected number of products is:

1. Products is sold as a departmental item, i.e. Value only articles on merchandise category or hierarchy level. Store process is in place to relabel this select each: item with a price embedded barcoded referencing the value only item.

2. Label product as reduce to clear sticker with discount and at POS process a price override.

I hope this provides you some direction on alternative type solutions possible.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

r_soares
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you referring to is a reduce to clear process. Other ways to handle this type of business scenario without trying to maintain specific sales prices for selected number of products is:

1. Products is sold as a departmental item, i.e. Value only articles on merchandise category or hierarchy level. Store process is in place to relabel this select each: item with a price embedded barcoded referencing the value only item.

2. Label product as reduce to clear sticker with discount and at POS process a price override.

I hope this provides you some direction on alternative type solutions possible.

Regards,