Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action profile:sending email and remainder alarts after 7 days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Greetings,

I am in situation to complete these object ASAP.

Object     1.Complaint auto acknowledgement mail to be sent to customer .

2.Physical Inspection Report mail.

3.Quotation Reminder Mail and remainder alerts after first week and second week .

It will more be helpful if somebody shares any document or approach to fulfill these tasks. My ID: nazma.sap369@gmail.com .

I am quite new to this topic and I tried with searching in Google couldn't find end to end approach.

Thanks&regards

Nazma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sailaja,

Thanks for the reply, I did exactly same thing as you mentioned .

Will you please guide me with enhancing the "execute" method for both email and alert as it is the first time I am working with Action profiles.

Thanks.

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazma,

You have to create ypur own badi enhancement and assign that badi method in this execute.

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

thanks for the quick response and will you please guide me with sample code or any link to implement execute method.

Deepika what should I keep in "Mail form" and "reply mail" .and where should i place my smart

form.

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see in se18 tcode EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF for this BADI many standard implementaion are availble.

You have to create your own enhancement for this BADI and then you have to chose that custom BADI from popup in method.

You have to put your code for smartform in execute method of the BADI to send mail.

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Completely understand you but I am not able proceed with implementation bcoz right now

I don't understand what code to put in that. If possible guide me for the code .

Kindly let me know what is 'mail form' ,reply mail' and what should I put there.

In sending smart form as mail and keeping some technical information in mail body where should i

put my smartform and other details.

Please help me complete this object.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply and I configured the action profile as per the links . I have doubts like

1. To send smart form as mail do I need to implement any BADI or method please me guide on this.

2.In the mail body I need to have complaint no few other technical details need to be maintained.

3.I was unable to understand what to keep in mail form and reply mail.

Please guide me on these topics.

Thanks,

Nazma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazma,

When you are configuring the actions, If you select "select processing" as Method Call

Action-BAdIs (interface EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF will  be automatically called. You need to create a new new implementation for this   and in the "Execute " method write your logic over there and assign it your new action profile.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Sailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazma,

Please refer the below link, it has step by step procedure to create actions in CRM.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Action+profiles+in+SAP+CRM

Thanks,

Sailaja

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos