cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a issue in credit management that system implemented at 2000. But they were not implement credit management that time.

Recently they implemented credit management and activated automatic credit check. Now creating issue for some customer due to open sales order and open delivery it is appearing in the FD32 sales value field. This open item period is 2003 and 2004.

Client not accept reverse the material document because period is closed. They wand to remove the open item value from FD32 sales value field.

How can handle this situation?. Pl guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether still 2003 & 2004 orders are open.  If you don't want to update in FD32, assign Reason for Rejection for those orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your replay,

This solution correct for open order but open billing?.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Saravenakumar.K

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We faced the same problem and we assigned the reason for rejection for Open Orders and for Open deliveries we closed it through VL_COMPLETE transaction.

After that we had executed the RVKRED07 report in Production in the night for those Customers and the issue was resolved.

Regards,

SRK

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvankumar

This solution correct for open order but open billing?.

In this case your client should recover the money from customer. Why you want to  remove it from FD32?

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SR Kumar,

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

My issues resolved.

Regards,

Saravenakumar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My scenario is similar

One customer: ABCD

exists in two sales areas: 1000 01 AB

1001 01 AB

and two company codes: 1000 and 1001 these are also same no. assigned to the plants

I created two CCAr one for 1000 and 1001 & assigned these two CCAr to respective sales areas

All settings done in OVAK, OVFL, Ob45, FD32, dynamic chosen, status block tick everything

Credit limit check is appearing in sales order for ABCD when using 1000 01 AB

But credit limit check error not reflecting for ABCD when using 1001 01 AB

whereas all setting are exactly same for both these CCAr assigned to their respective co. codes & sales doc type and sales areas.

Please guide where am I going wrong.

Will appreciate if I get step by step solution. I am new to the SAP world so probably I have followed all configurations etc. but still facing issue.

Many Thanks.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janhavi,

Have you done FD 32 for the customer in both the CCAs?

Check and revert

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

when I have created SO with 1000 01 AB with CCAr1, exceeded credit limit error received

when I create SO for 1001 01 AB with CCAr2 its not working. SO is allowed to save

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two company codes, and for each company code you have the sales area.

so co code 1000---> SOrg 1000

and co code 1001----> Sorg 1001   is this the structure?  Or rather is it one company code and 2 sales org..?

Have you assigned the CCA to Customer Master properly for both the sales areas..?

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

your correct

co code 1000---> SOrg 1000

and co code 1001----> Sorg 1001

Q2. not sure on this assigning CCA to customer master because I thought when we create new customer only one CCA can be assigned to it, correct?

I have assigned both CCArs to the two sales areas for 1000 and 1001

If this cannot work do let me know alt way to set credit limit check for same customer in different co. codes & sales orgs.

Thanks,

janhavi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janhavi,

In this case, your customer is an inter company customer.

My knowledge is limited in this.

If the customer exists in two different sales area, then in CMR you can assign the respective CCAs to the customer. I hope so..try doing that.

Is your sales org 1000 being assigned to CoCode 1001 and viceversa..?

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

1. regarding CMR I will recheck this

2. YES sales org 1000 assigned to co. code 1000

1001                                1001

JK

Answers (0)