cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-step picking limitation, how to solve?

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 2-step picking set up between high bay rack (HBR), drop off zone (DOZ), and supply area (SA). The trigger is via SAP Kanban pull.

In V_T326B, I have standard movement type 850 assigned to my warehouse, and storage type 200 represents the DOZ.

Now I have new requirement where the *same* material can replenish *two* supply areas located in separate buildings, but the material is to remain in a single HBR location. Since the material handling is to be performed by separate individuals, I need to set up two separate RF Queues, especially for the first TO movement between the (single) HBR and the physically different DOZs.

So while I am able to split out queues for the second TO based on control cycle/movement type/shipment type, my issue is that the system seems to limit 2-step picking to 850 movement type, 200 DOZ at the *warehouse* level.

Is there any standard way to solve for this?

If not, I'm prepared to use BAPI to assign Door to the TO based on data in Kanban control cycle, and configure V_T346L queue assignment using the Door.

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in standard SAP, we have a technical limitation to use the movement type (850) which is defined in the (LE---WM---ACTIVTIES--TRANSFER --2STEP,---TR CONTROL) at warehouse number level no alternate available in standard

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

Was able to solve by using the Door concept to determine the queue.