Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy iFlow in PI 7.4 Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are currently using PI 7.4 JAVA.

I recently updated an iFlow (iFlowY) with some changes, activated it, but all of a sudden unable to deploy it.

The deployment is failing with the below error message :

Sender with communication component Communication Component A and interface Service Interface 1 is already used by integration flow iFlowX. Integration flow iFlowY cannot be deployed.

When I check my PI system, I do not see iFlowX anywhere in the list of iFlows deployed.

My assumption is that iFlowX was created earlier in the system by another developer, but was deleted from the system.

This is not the 1st time I am deploying iFlowY in the system, I have done it couple of times successfully. Then today, all of a sudden I see this error.

Is there something that I am missing here? Can anyone help me resolve the issue?

Regards,

Prajeet S Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prajeet

Have you tried changing to the "SAP Process Integration Runtime" perspective to see if iFlowX is there?

The other thing I can think of is that maybe the cache is inconsistent. Try refreshing it and then redeploy.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Thanks for the response.

I did not have much luck in searching the object in the SAP process Integration runtime perspective.

With the 'search PI objects' option in the Process integration tab, I was able to locate the iFlowX. I do not see any other option, but to open it (double-click).

When I try to open the iflow object, it displays the below errors.

When I looked at the error logs, this is what I see.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Prajeet S Jain

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prajeet

My guess is as good as yours. Is it possible that iFlowX is not activated and under a different user's change list?

Can you see if iFlowX is shown if you logon using the Swing client for Integration Directory?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Finally, the issue is resolved.

The ICO created as part of the iFlowX deployment was still in the system. This caused a conflict during iFlowY deployment.

(since the ICO was not assigned to any config scenario, I just missed it while troubleshooting)

I deleted the old ICO from the system and re-deployed iFlowY & this time it was deployed successfully.

And prior to the above fix, I also cleared the system cache, the iFlowX object was no longer visible in the 'search PI object' option.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Prajeet S Jain

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to hear that. Thanks for sharing your solution.

Answers (0)