cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the status of the Role/privilege status form the database tables in idm 7.2

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to get the role/ privilege assignment status for the user like (ok/failed/rejected).

What is the attribute name and from which table/view we can get this status from. I am looking into the views but unable to get it.

Can someone kindly help me up.

Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you'll find the statuses in the link-table mxi_link where the mcThisMSKEY points to the user (MSKEY reference between mx_person to mx_privilege/mx_role) and mcOtherMSKEY points to the linked object.

To find the user or role names you need to join the link-table's columns mcThisMSKEY or mcOtherMSKEY to the view containing active entries idmv_entry_simple (column mcMSKEY in that view).

The interesting columns are mcLinkState, mcExecState and mcExecStateHierarchy.

As Pradeep today pointed, the status codes are documented in: LinkExecState and LinkExecStateHier

The view idmv_link_ext is easier to work with as it has mcThisMSKEYVALUE/mcOtherMSKEYVALUE columns displaying the unique names of linked objects but it seems to show only active and pending assignments (not removed assignments).

regrards, Tero

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You Tero.

Answers (0)