cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM30 Demo list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Under particular notification there are some activities and under particualr item of the same notification there are some activities.

notification-->items --> activities

--> Activities

I need to show all activities corresponding to all items at the notification detail page i.e notification level not at item level. Activities for notification need not to be shown.

What to do.

Please answer promptly. you will be rewarded for sure....

Debarka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debarka,

Kindly check the mapping done at Syncbo level.

Cheers,

Karthick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your concern. At query level exactly how can I make the changes? For list I can define that in ListDef.xml. But the problem is I am finding no provision to have all item activities at a time. I need a solution badly. could you please help me in details.

Debarka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debarka,

It is hard in a forum to help such enhancement problems. We can answer specific question on specific problem fairly easily otherwise we can only redirect you to some documentation. So if you have a precise problem to solve, I will be able to answer.

In this case I think you need to have a look first at the documentation that comes with MAM (have a good look at the implementation guide as well as the enhancement guide), also read up about mCAF and check out Mobile blog entries here on SDN.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for your concern, but could you tell me in details? what I need to do exactly?

or this is a work can be done by a ABAP guy?

Please tell me in details....

Another problem I am facing that, whenever I am making any changes to the existing controller and exporing it to webapps in MAM Demo., it is not getting reflected. To have it reflected what I should do?

May I have your no to call you up and have a discussion on it?

Debarka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You To get all activities at the notif list level, you will have to query all items in the DB and display the corresponding activities in the list (that means creating a new list, adding the UI to the page and adding the corresponding data to the context before displaying the page).

For your second question, you have to edit the web.xml file so that your new jsp is used instead of the precompiled class. Please refer to the tomcat reference you will find at www.apache.org.

Thank you,

Julien.