cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New installation of PO System

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have to go with new installation of PO, with backend being ECC 6.0 EHP 4 system. PO system will be having at least 10 integration points. Please guide on it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently in the planning phase of a SAP PO Test System.

PO  system with oracle database on virtualized Linux System.

Do let me know if we can use database as  Oracle Exadata 11.2.0.4 for PO system? Somewhere I heard that PO system doesn’t support Exadata?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sitlesh Patle

0 Kudos

Indeed, We have upgraded the dependent patches and the issue resolved.

Thanks

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have newly installed SAP PO 7.4 SP 08,Development and Production system with backend connection with ECC system.PI team member told that during transport ,import of a synchronous service interface, it gets imported as asynchronous. So as per the SAP note 2038434, i have updated the SAP_XIESR component only( SAPXIESR08P_10-20010009 - SCA Patch for ESR 7.40 SP08).

After that they are not able to open ESR, Error is JAR resource in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate.

Please help to address this issue.

0 Kudos

Any help on the above said issue will be highly appriciated

martin_babayan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Did you check dependencies for SAP_XIESR? There are always some of them for important Software Components.

On Service Marketplace there is a button "SCA Dependency Analysis" where you can check minimum patch level for dependent software components.

try the link

Software Component Version

Support Package

Min. Patch Level

Download

J2EE ENGINE CORE TOOLS 7.40

SP008

MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE 7.40

SP008

PI GUI LIBRARY 7.40

SP008

XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK 7.40

SP008

XI TOOLS 7.40

SP008

Best regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram for the useful links provided. Can you guide me in the installation steps of PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member