cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change title for keyfigures in a crosstab possible?

manfred_schwarz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question. I am using Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1 SP3 Patch1.

I want to use a crosstab and have several keyfigures in my datasource. I also created some variables and want to show these.

Now my problem is that i want to change the title of my keyfigures in the crosstab.

I've found the possibility to change the titles of the dimensions in the columns and rows ... but not the title for the keyfigures.

Has anybody an hint about how to achieve it ?

Due to the fact that my crosstab expands more than on page i can't use a textbox simulating the keyfigure titles (because this textbox is not available on page 2 and following of the crosstab.

I have one dimension in the columns and three dimensions in the Rows. I have 2 formulas and just for a test i included a embedded result (where i can change the name).

A possible workaround would be to include all needed keyfigures, hide them and then use embedded results with the function GridValueAt. But due to the fact that i need to use borders this would have a strange look because hidden fields have a minimum width

Thanks and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

I was able to 'Edit' the titles from the 'Structure' Pane by simply double-clicking the text box for the header.

-Abhilash

manfred_schwarz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Thanks for your answer - i searched every right mouse click and every context menu - but i did not switch to the Structure Pane.

Thank you for pointing me to this.

Best regards

Manfred

Answers (0)