cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

1. Here the situation is I had a trade fare and I did cash sales there. So now I donot want to accept sales returns that are sold through cash sales document type?Please let me know where I have to make the settings for this?

2. I had a particular expensive material for which I dont want to accept the returns. What settings shall i make here?

3. I want to block a prticular customer from returning the goods.?

Please let me know the answer for these.

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Here the situation is I had a trade fare and I did cash sales there. So now I donot want to accept sales returns that are sold through cash sales document type?Please let me know where I have to make the settings for this?

Do not maintain copy control for Cash Sales Billing Doc, say 'BV' to Return Sales Order, say 'RE' in Transaction code: VTAF.

2. I had a particular expensive material for which I dont want to accept the returns. What settings shall i make here?

This is possible only through manual control. If Retun Sales Order supports billing document, there cannot be system Control. Or use an user exit which checks the material to be excluded from returns, but not recommended, as material code has to be hardcoded.

3. I want to block a prticular customer from returning the goods.?

No. Not Possible to block a customer for returns. You cab block a customer foe sales area or completelt through T.Code: VD05.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka