cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using consignment process in SD

My plant and storage location is WM managed so I did GI using movement type 631 and stock moves to customer consignment and storage bin interim, but no TR and TO go created.

When I do goods return using movement type 632, i get an error storage bin does not exist.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard SAP flow in SD is sales order ----outbound delivery -----Transfer order (create / confirm) -----Goods Issue

Now with your message you mentioned that "I did GI using movement type 631 and stock moves to customer consignment and storage bin interim, but no TR and TO go created."

Since you are talking about Goods issue process the stock will go off from Interim once GI is done. could you please elaborate what are the steps are you following and what is ur expectation from system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very simple when do GI against a customer using movement type 631, Stock goes from unrestricted to customer consignment.

Now i want to perform reversal using 632 movement type to put it back in un restriceted stock.

m getting error storage bin does not exist.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i look at  my system then Movement type 632 is mapped with WM movement type 256 and in WM movement type detail 256 is having source storage bin WA-ZONE

Could you please check whether  you have the WA-ZONE bin defined in the system or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

My settings are below maintained

When i create TO against outbound delivery i get below error messege

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at that i can say that it seems the setting is incorrect as 256 is for return means shipment type E where as i can see in your case it is A

please compare your setting of warehouse 201 with warehouse 001

Answers (0)