cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

1. In v/08 against PROO I had checked both manual and mandatory. I had maintained the records(Also In v/06 against Manual entries I had checked for no specifications). But when I am executing the order i a getting error message saying that Mandatory condition is missing. Can anyone explain this case

Regards,

Kedar.s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the condition to be determined.

Check the condition 'PR00' has either condition record present in VK11/VK12 or when you enter the order, you maintain the condition PR00 manually.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the explaination is helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar,

When you Check " manual" in pricing procedure the system asks for the conidtion value at run time ie sales order even though a conditin record is maintained. It simply expects you to enter the value manually. Since that is not done, the mandatory condition missing message is triggered.

In v/06 no specifications value also supports your pricing configuration.

But its important for us to understand that all these controls at various levels are provided to help do the configuration as per the business requirements. Generally we dont operate at all the levels.

Hope it helps. Please reward it does.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though V/06 has marked manual, always the pricing procedure takes precedence. IF mandatory is marked, it takes that as defualt.

Reward if it helped!

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase if mandatory condition is missing:

Option 1: Select Line Item --> (on the top most blue strip) Goto --> Intem --> Item Condition & maintain Valre for mandatory condition.

Option 2: Maintain condition value for Mandatory condition in VK11, so that it defaults in the sales order.

If you do not want that as mandatory, modify pricing procedure & remove the mandatory tick in T.Code:V/08.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.