Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed System Configuration: Error

solman_starter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing Managed System Configuration for a JAVA system.

In the step Enter parameters, I am facing error : Logon test failed for user Administrator     Details : No configuration found for key   (SID/sapj2ee/msgserver/host), when I am providing Java Parameters.

PFA for the attached screen for the same.

Can anyone help me out in clearing this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Solman Starter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should be the managed system JAVA Administrator user. Ensure that it is not locked, out of date and has the correct role assignments in NWA.

Also, check the dev_ms trace on the server for the Java Message server and look for the internal listen port

i.e:

*** I listen to internal port 39XX (39XX) ***

This should be hat is enetered in the JAVA Parameters screen screen you have showed ( It should be automatically populated )

Former Member
0 Kudos
manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

a ) If Java only system

if you your java is a java only system with an ABAP user store please tick the check box

Can you verify whether your message server host and message server port are correct . You can get this info from your java start up page  by clicking on system information link .

Also try to logi using the administartion user-id and password

b ) If it is an ABAP + Java system

You may use the ABAP message server hostname and port . The details can be got from transcation SMMS / smicm

Thanks ,

Manu

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if JAVA messages server HTTP port configured correctly or not?

To find out it you need to right click and then use option 'Show MS HTTP Settings'.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please check the message server port is correct?