cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo assingment of division in sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We only use S&D for invoicing and during the implementation the sales area is set up with distribution channel and division. But in the transaction VOR2 the reference division for conditoin and customer were not maintained. So when creating a customer master the sales area consists of a sales organisation and a distribution channel.

For the configuration of some functionality somebody maintained the division in VOR2 (TVKOS-SPAKU and TVKOS-SPAKO) in DEV. Now when we want to use the S&D functionality and the sales area is checked, we run into an error message that the particular area don't exist. So I would like to undo the setting that are done in VOR2 but that isn't possible. The error message Referenced sales org 1000 and division  do not exist VT329.

Is there some way to solve this problem?

Thanks iin advance.

Regards,

Jorgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there nody who has an idea?

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen,

Are nt you able to change the division entries in VOR2..?. Remove the common division assignments from there and check

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Change is maybe possible. But I want to remove the assigments because al the existing customer data and cusomizing is  maintained without any division. When I try to remove the settings,  the error message in my description is thrown.

Regards!

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If you remove the common division assignments from VOR2, then what is the result?.

It will be good, if you can clarify little more on what you are trying to remove..

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

In the enteprise structure The sales area is maintained as Sales org. --> Distribution ch. --> Division.

But in VOR2 nothing was maintained initialy. Somebody added the Reference division for conditions and

Reference division for customers and I want tro remove that setting. The result should be that only the field Sales org. is filled in VOR2.

The answer to your question is that an error mesage is thrown as soon as I remove any value in VOR2.

Thanks and regards,

Jorgen

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales org, and div are coming as default there.

Sales OrgDivnameDiv ConNameDiv CustName
100010division 110division 110

division 1

If you maintain the same division in all the three columns as shown above, will it work for you?

Is it maintained in this manner now, or a common division being used?

Are you getting the error if u remove the divisions from column 4 and 6 ?

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

See the screen below from DEV which is from VOR2.

In QAS and PRD the transaction looks like below.

I need the settings of the second screen back in DEV.

When I remove a value (doesn't mather which) and save the following error message is thrown:

I assume that is of the seting in the sales area assignment:

I hope this clarifies enough.

regards,

Jorgen

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorgen,

Could you please give the screenshot of a customer master in display mode - with initial screen (customer no., customer account group and sales area) and then the sales area view, inside?

TW

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen,

Appreciate you pasting the screenshots here.

For division 10, why is it showing as the text missing..also the description missing everywhere.? whats the problem with the division, ..is it not defined properly..?

Please check

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

As per your request:

Best regards,

Jorgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

English is not our primary system language and is not fully maintained. That's because the description is missing.

Regards,

Jorgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks but we are on SAP_APPL 605. This note is not relevant for us.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note:-

• Note 650035 - BC set activation: Message VT328 and VT329

G. Lakshmipathi