FTP receiver adapter error
We have a very simple pass through scenario in our PI7.0
PI picks the file from application server and sends to the target FTP.
Messages are failing in adapter engine with error
MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx
Till last week there was no issue and the interface was workign fine.
Comments from target FTP admin
- NO change in username/password.
- restart of FTP did not work
- There are other users who connect to same FTP and they are not facing any issue.
- Connections are already set to unlimited
- last login is seen coming to ftp from our ip was back on 01/29 and no attempts or failures in FTP logs
Comments from application/unix/basis team - Connection to FTP is failing saying login failed from os level.
Checked the other blogs for solution, but still not rsolved.
It is happenign in production system. Please help.