cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM in SES- ESLL table is different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to print a service entry sheet. i could fetch all details from appropriate tables. But UOM in ESLL- MEINS is STD. where as i entered  HR in SES.

Kindly help. i did check some posts. bt cudnt get a solution,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution :

even if we try to fetch from T006, we cant. MSEH3 (comm unit of msure HR) is from T006A.

thus use T006A or FM               CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT

Thank u dibyendu Patra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is standard behavior. The Internal Unit of Measurement Format value and Commercial value for the unit of measure HR is not same.

Here is the standard Internal Unit of Measurement Format as STD for the unit of measure HR.

ESLL table stored the information for Internal Unit of Measurement Format value for the unit of measure, but you can see the Commercial value for the unit of measure in transaction ML81N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u for the reply. So for my scanario where i need to print, i may go to T006, and input STD in MSEHI field.

Bt Even if i give STD in MSEHI field to fetch the line, it doesnt come, so looks like i need to excute the table and then search for STD  right?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter the value as HR instead of STD in the same field MSEHI in table T006.

You will get the line item for relation of STD and HR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CUNI i cant find STD, hr at all

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find that in dimension 'TIME'

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes it is coming if i give HR. but it dosnt serve my purpose. I can fetch STD from ESLL-MEINS (STD) and give it to t006. how will i know i need to pass HR into MSEHI.