cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot without result recording and usage decision ?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

Can i anybody let me know how to create inspection lot,which is result recording not required and Usage Decision need to perform without result recording.

I am using inspection type 04 in material master and not activated any option material; specification or task list. I have created one production order and done the goods receipt stock where posted in quality and one inspection order is created.

When i try to perform Qa11 for inspection lot system showing the error parameter is not maintained.

So anybody let me know how to create inspection lot for which result recording is not required and we can do the usage decision directly.

Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need to do anything additional if you simply want to do UD without recording the results. System will only display a message (before saving the UD) asking for the valuation of Required MICs, if any. If all are optional, you won't even get this message.

Above is applicable if you ain't using User Status. Is there one?

ntn

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can create a dummy inspection plan with usage "5", status "4", without MIC assigned to it. Once the inspection lot is created, it will have stated "REL" and inspection plan assigned, and stock lying in Quality Stock.

You can pick these inspection lots with Tx QA16 and set Auto UD batch job to process these lots by assigning the UD code "A" (background UD posting compliant) to accept with posting proposal and post the stock form Quality stock Unrestricted stock.

Thanks,

Arijit

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I've tested with the following settings in the material master.

It works fine without asking result recording when making UD.

Could you try it?  If you receive any errors, please attach a screnshot of the error.

Regards,

Nancy